One More Time For the Kids In the Back-Søster Severson's Adventures in Esbjerg Denmark October 11, 2021 Week 77

 WOW LAST weekly that's WEIRD 

This has actually been a really good week, we were over in Odense for the Angela Brower Concert. We had a fun time helping make food, setting up, and then putting on our white shirts and ties. Yep sisters in white shirts and ties... it was a look. 
BUT we had a lot of fun talking to people and listening to the concert even though it was freezing cold. 
The next day Angela gave a devotional for just the missionaries and sang a few more songs. It was really cool! We heard about transfers and Sister Kjar is headed to Odense!! They are putting Elders in Esbjerg! 
Most of the rest of this week was us meeting with some of our friends and members organizing things and saying goodbye. 
I am genuinely SO SAD to be passing off all of my tech work. I know I'm leaving it all in good hands but it's like my BABY. But it's ok, hopefully I'll be able to do something with everything I've learned. 

Spiritual thought this week is just my testimony/gratitude for these last 18 months. I can't even express how grateful I am to have been able to serve and love the people of North Carolina and Denmark, both places will always have such a special place in my heart. I know that God exists and that he is a loving creator and our father in heaven. I know He sent his Son Jesus Christ to earth to atone for us. His sacrifice helps me become more than I am. I am grateful for a gospel and a faith that encourages me to look outside of myself, serve, and change the world around me. 

Love you all and look forward to seeing you soon! 
Sister Severson 

Søster Kjar, the Legendary

Jylland Missionary Devotional with Angela Brower

Sisters Dressed as Ushers with Blankets for Audience at the Angela Brower Concert

Sisters at Your Service

Beloved Friends




Showing Off Our Danish Rings

Hostesses With The Mostest




Companion Twining for the Win! S Kjar is the Best





























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soster Severson's Mission Adventures Week 12, Love of the People in Fayetteville, North Carollina

DENMARK COPENHAGEN MISSION!

Intermission week 1