Adventures in Biking & Stake Conference-Søster Severson's Adventures in Esbjerg Denmark September 13, 2021 Week 73

Good week this week! Biked and walked a whole bunch, had a short splits with the Fredericia Sisters and Stake Conference. I even helped translate for a visitor the elders had invited. Both Elders are super new,  so all three probably needed the translation haha. But it was low key stressful! 

But it has been a good week, we wrote a song and filmed a music video!! Buttt that will take about 4 years to edit and might not be out until after I am home aahahah.  Stay tuned!! 

I read a lot this week about Prayer and improving our prayers. I liked this quote I read this week: 

"Will prayers that do not demand much of your thought merit much attention from our Father in heaven?" 

The thought really inspired me to be more intentional about my prayers. Sometimes fewer words and more sincerity are what we need to really communicate with our Father in heaven. 

Joseph Smith's scripture always reminds me God delights in our efforts to seek. James 1:5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.
 
Meget Kærlighed Søster Severson 

Missionaries at Stake Conference

Filming our music video

On our way to Danish Culture Class in Copenhagen

Splits with Søster English, like old times

Working hard in Danish Culture Class

S Kjar and I in a graveyard for lunch. The Danish hang out here all the time.

Søster William and Søster Teague and I living the dream.

Me at the door asking, seeking and knocking

Søster Kjar and I at Stake Conference

Søster Kjar and I on a train to District Meeting. Feeling fancy!






















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soster Severson's Mission Adventures Week 12, Love of the People in Fayetteville, North Carollina

DENMARK COPENHAGEN MISSION!

Intermission week 1